Tuesday 12 May 2020

R.I.P Mr Egg Head

Last night I had to deal with something heart breaking... Mr Egg Head died. (kind of) because we were going to test our parachute with Mr Egg Head in it but he wasn't holding on hard enough. 
 But then we met a new recruit to do the testing. Mr Hēki
Then we TESTED on Mr Hēki.

We blew out all of his brains/youk to make him lighter.
But if you just want to skip all of this and see the finishing result, then here is your result.










Well, it worked. But if you wanted it to be the best parachute ever for an egg then you should add some walls, a floor and probably  most importantly a NAME.

 BYE!!

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Arden your post is really cool.
    But the video below (the second one) sis i need permission. Can you fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Arden I really liked your blog post about eggs parachuting but the second video said that i needed to request permission to watch it.
    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog odscole.blogspot.co.nz/

    Blog you later,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Arden my name is mariam from rm 25.thats so funny mr hiki mr egg it makes me whant to giggle in a good way.
    blog ya later mariam😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yea i forgot I cant go on the slide i need permission bye

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.