Tuesday 12 May 2020

Horses and Hay

Hi there, while i'm typing on this blog post i'm at my AUNTY'S house, and we've been doing some pretty cool stuff today. If you want to know specifically what I did then I recommend that you keep reading.  

So the first thing cool that I did today was feeding the horses. when we were feeding the horses 
( by we I mean Aunty Amanda, 
Jackson and me ) 
We had to walk all the way there, then we had to observe the horror of all the innocent hay being rip to shreds by those horrid creatures. I mean we fed the hay to the horses and we took a photo.

Then after that we went back to the house so I could do my school work. If you haven't met Blue, this picture has him in it.

After that we went to go play some SOCCER, FOOSBALL AND TABLE TENNIS.

 BYE!!

2 comments:

  1. GOALLLLL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mikayla here I love the horse and the dog it is like the farm my dad has he has horses dogs (my dog) and chickens not to eat but you have a cool blog I looked at all of it very good
    is that a farm or not?
    Bye😜

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.