Tuesday 7 April 2020

Staying in touch!! (But not literally)

Me and my school friends have been using this website called Google hangouts. In Hangouts you can make chat groups, make video calls or you could just call without the camera feature. So I'm in this chat group with the following people in it: Me, Jiraiya, Rory, Luke, Alan, Tai and some others that I just don't know it's them yet.
File:Hangouts icon.svg - Wikimedia Commons
But we call each other every now and then just so we can communicate easier.

BYE!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Arden. It's great that you're getting used to Google Hangouts. I'm sure you will be using it to talk to your teachers over the next few weeks. What did you enjoy about using it? And did you find anything challenging?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank's for the comment! The thing I found challenging was that the website was hard to get to, even when I bookmark it I still have to go through all of my other bookmarks to find it!

      See you around
      Arden

      Delete
  2. That is really cool who showed you this site?
    what was some things that was challenging while setting up for google hangouts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. First of all, you already know who showed me this site, and that's because you're the one that showed it to me. Second of all, you can just look at the other reply I did to see the answer to your second question.

    See you around
    Arden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Arden, Your blog post title - Staying in Touch (but not literally) really caught my eye. I can see that you understand sophisticated words and their meanings. That's impressive for a Year 6 student! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.