Wednesday 22 April 2020

Lately I have been... (Part 2)


  • Taking walks with my family
If you want to know where I went then I suggest you keep reading. 

Me, my Mum and little brother Jackson went on a couple of walk's over Te whitinga.

and on our way back we went over this other bridge called Mokomoko.

Oh, and did I mention that I went on Jackson's and my scooter down the bridge super fast, here's a video of me doing that.




 BYE!!


Hey, did he tell you that he saw me. No!? well here's a picture of my handsome face.

3 comments:

  1. Arden I love reading your blog posts. You're so great at hooking the readers in and making sure they read until the end. The bridge looks familiar. Does it go over the motorway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes! Te Whitinga does go over the motorway. When me, my Mum and Jackson got close enough to see it I immediately recognised it because you can see it when you're in room 24!!

      see you around
      Arden

      Delete
  2. I love walking over that bridge too Arden. I really like the way you used the photos to help you tell the story. I must make sure I look for those signs next time I am out walking.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.