Thursday 30 January 2020

Day 3:Team Players, Activity 1:Rugby Superstars

So for Activity 1 Day 3, I Have to tell you the three Superpowers I would want of my choice and what I would do with them. If I was a Superhero. So the FIRST power I would have would be teleportation because I can teleport wherever I want so I can travel for free, but I would use it to fix things that happened all around the world. 
( This is a addition to one of the other 
two powers that I chose ) Image result for teleporting gif
The second power would be Time Travelling, so I can fix the disasters of the past!!


Image result for time travel gif avengers

Last but not least,my third power!!..... 
BEING ABLE TO TALK TO PEOPLE THROUGH THEIR MIND!!
So I can convince people to do the right thing easier


BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.