Monday 6 January 2020

Activity 3: Scaling New Heights

Activity three! So activity 3 of SLJ is  were I have to talk about my favourite charity and what they use the money for. So I have 2 favourite charity's, so the first one is Make a wish foundation because they use there money to make children all around the world make sure to have there wishes come true. So number two is #TEAM TREES because they use every dollar that you donate to plant a tree to try and save the earth from dying, so basically they plant trees to save the planet. BYE!
Image result for #TEAM TREESImage result for make a wish foundation

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Arden,

    Kei te pai on making it to your first bonus activity of week one! I like that you have chosen to talk about 2 of your favourite charities- Make a Wish and #Team Trees.

    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about both of these charities, I have never heard of #Team Trees before but it would definitely be one I would want to get involved with!

    Remember that when you are using images or information from online that you need to attribute when you got the information from. This just means that you’ve got to copy the link from the page and add it to your blog post.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts this summer,

    Blog ya later
    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.