Wednesday 18 December 2019

Activity 1: Setting sail

Hi so this is activity 1 on exploring the world, so if you don't know what it is just click this. But if you not really interested in looking on that link I'll just tell you myself: 
So activity 1 (Exploring the world) is for you to imagine that you were invited to go on a trip across the ocean blue with 
Nainoa Thompson. And you have to come up with 
10 FOOD items to take on your journey to wherever.
So here is my list:
  1. Noodles 
  2. Rice
  3. Tinned Meat
  4. Dried Vegetables
  5. Milk powder 
  6. ( its milk but as powder and if you add it to water then it turns into milk)
  7. Weet-bix (to go with the milk powder)
  8. Crackers
  9. Peanut butter
  10. Fresh fish (caught from the sea)
Okay so that's my list and comment only 3 things you would take so I'll see you around Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Adren,

    My name is Toe'umu, and I go to Wesley Intermediate. Nice job on listing so much yum food! I love noodles the best from your list, how about you? What's your favourite food that you've listed? Maybe next time you could say why you chose each food that you listed.

    Blog ya later,
    Toe'umu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Arden, I hope you are having a groovy morning!

    My name is Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.

    Thank you for doing week one, day one, activity one! The food items you’ve listed sound delicious. I would definitely take peanut butter too, as it is one of my favourite foods! I also love nachos and thai food :) What other foods do you like?

    Have you ever spent time in a canoe or kayak? Do you think you’d like to do a three-week ocean voyage?

    Keep up the awesome mahi! I look forward to reading more of your posts over the summer :)
    Eliza.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.