Thursday 19 September 2019

An Arctic Journey

Hi there today's blog is about day 2: An Arctic Journey. Its my writing for today. This is my paragraph:
Rapidly, the sleigh whipped into action! The huskies immediately responded, we were off! Me and my trustee companions  had started our Arctic Journey together to the centre of the north pole to get to Santa's home, to find him. Suddenly we came to a halt. I sprang back to life.
 "He, Hey whats the matter " 
I hardly blurted out
The trustee companions started to wince.
"Keep, keep goin' " 
I fell asleep
"great, now masters dead"
I thought one of the huskies would of said
I felt the sleigh slide a little.
Suddenly, I felt the ground beneath me shatter...

and this is the picture:
resource image
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Patrick from Room 23. I really got interested when I read your story "An Artic Journey" because I really liked how the story goes. Have you created Day 1?
    Thanks for sharing your learning
    Checkout my blog https://odspatrickt.blogspot.com/
    BLOG YA LATER.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.